Generac - 72hrs of run time and engine is JUNK
Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb.March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done.
It bent pushrods and BROKE the rocker arms.Remember only 72 hours of running time. So much for the greeting when you call about countless hours of peace of mind with a backup generator.After a week they decided to furnish a new engine, I had to pay to remove old one and reinstall the new one. I was not happy with that at all.
They were just saying we understand but we all know that is just a canned response more corporate america BS.Now I have to pay again to have it installed or else my investment is completley gone NOT HAPPY.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Generac Generator
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."
- "I put my bike away using the 'breathable' cover supplied with the $37,000 CVO Harley Davidson. When I removed the cover in March there was damage all over the bike...."
- "Rented a bed at Mesa AZ Rentacenter, after having it for two weeks a batch of dormant bedbug eggs hatched and overnight I was eaten alive by bedbugs. I threw..."
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."