Generac - 72hrs of run time and engine is JUNK
Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb.March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done.
It bent pushrods and BROKE the rocker arms.Remember only 72 hours of running time. So much for the greeting when you call about countless hours of peace of mind with a backup generator.After a week they decided to furnish a new engine, I had to pay to remove old one and reinstall the new one. I was not happy with that at all.
They were just saying we understand but we all know that is just a canned response more corporate america BS.Now I have to pay again to have it installed or else my investment is completley gone NOT HAPPY.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Generac Generator
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters..."
- "After reading the prior 10 reviews I'll begin by stating this is a REAL review by a REAL customer. I was personally against the installation of the solar panels from..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "Ordered a leather jacket from your online site in a medium received a e-mail that was sending me a x small. Called your customer service department as soon as I..."
- "We purchased a mattress with a 20 year warranty from Metro Mattress in 2007, by 2012 it was sagging badly. When the people came to replace it they insisted..."