Don't waste your money on a Generac
I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer.Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous.
No help from the company. To make it worse, the authorized installer mounted the transfer switch on the OUTSIDE of the house. He went out of business in the 2008 housing bust so I am up the creek. And guess what?
The transfer switch became such a pile of rust that I encased it in cedar shakes to protect it from the weather.
Out of code--yes I know.I only wish I had spent the extra $1,500 for a Kohler unit.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Generac Guardian 16Kw Generator
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..."
- "When I ordered the 1st time I was told UP to 14 DAYs before delivery..as 14days came and went,I called and was told 14 BUSINESS DAYS... The 14 business days..."
- "The false reviews on Lisa's Fancy Dals is sickening! Our daughter wanted a dalmatian puppy and we searched for a long time before we chose Lisa's Fancy Dals. ..."
- "This lawyer during my so called client attorney relationship lied thru out it the entire time. Instances of waiting over a week to get a call back after I left..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."