Horrible horrible...-2 stars...bought 20 kw stand alone generator and 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty...paperwork submitted even have paperwork back from generac saying warranty good till 6/12/19...wont stand behind says no warranty...time for a lawsuit..i need as many unhappy people to contact me at 937-213-3398
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "Bought this unit 5 years ago and had it installed by a authorized installer. Paid out close to $4500.00. Unit has almost literally not worked since. I've had service guys..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "The following letter says it all: “Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local..."
- "This is the first purchase I ever made entirely based off of aesthetic value since it wasn't available to experience in the store. I bought the soft stitch quilt online..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."