I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012.I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something to use on my LP because I won't have power until the house is done.
I told the dealer I was just run my saws and my well. The dealer said no problem it will do your whole house. I bought the 14 KW and I hooked it up & we had to use it manual. I was really happy with this no more gas cans.It was about 2 mouths and it died and said LOW VOLTAGE.
I call Generac and they said you have no warranty you ran it off grid. The company I bought the 14KW from denied telling me it was OK. My reply was who would take a chance on loosing your warranty after you pay $3400.I call the warranty office and was told to get a licensed dealer to look at it.The repair man said take pictures it was a manufacture defect.The company rep told me to pay this and I would have my warranty reinstalled.I have about 28hrs. on the repair and it is down again.I have taken it apart myself and I know why it is happening.I made contact with Generac and tried to get them to call me.
I have pictures to show the problem and if anyone wants to fix your own let me know. If you have seen the brushes after they are taken out they're a mess.
Generac hides behind the thought we will give up on are money instead of thinking their mite be something wrong.my Email email@example.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Generac House Unit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "College Pro painters do NOT prep the surface prior to painting and then claim the warranty doesn't cover decks or steps. I have people come to my house and ask..."
- "My brother and I wanted to get my mom a new mothers ring for Christmas because her old one was very cheap gold plated metal from an online company I've..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."