I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012.I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something to use on my LP because I won't have power until the house is done.
I told the dealer I was just run my saws and my well. The dealer said no problem it will do your whole house. I bought the 14 KW and I hooked it up & we had to use it manual. I was really happy with this no more gas cans.It was about 2 mouths and it died and said LOW VOLTAGE.
I call Generac and they said you have no warranty you ran it off grid. The company I bought the 14KW from denied telling me it was OK. My reply was who would take a chance on loosing your warranty after you pay $3400.I call the warranty office and was told to get a licensed dealer to look at it.The repair man said take pictures it was a manufacture defect.The company rep told me to pay this and I would have my warranty reinstalled.I have about 28hrs. on the repair and it is down again.I have taken it apart myself and I know why it is happening.I made contact with Generac and tried to get them to call me.
I have pictures to show the problem and if anyone wants to fix your own let me know. If you have seen the brushes after they are taken out they're a mess.
Generac hides behind the thought we will give up on are money instead of thinking their mite be something wrong.my Email email@example.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Generac House Unit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "College Pro painters do NOT prep the surface prior to painting and then claim the warranty doesn't cover decks or steps. I have people come to my house and ask..."
- "My brother and I wanted to get my mom a new mothers ring for Christmas because her old one was very cheap gold plated metal from an online company I've..."